Ways To Practice Typing To Eliminate Errors And Save Time
Practice typing to avoid embarrassment. What am I speaking about you may ask? Well I am sure you have had the experience of receiving some rush work from your boss. He needs it now. You hurriedly begin to type and finally complete it within minutes. Whilst proof reading it to make sure everything is OK you have located errors not just one but many.
How sad especially when they are waiting for the document, and there you are trying your best to correct them; but you have located many more as you go along. This can take up a lot more of their time. They can become a bit impatient and frustrated. Do you know what that can mean for you? You can be fired! What then can you do?
Why not take the time off to observe the cause of your errors; at least 10 minutes weekly. Correct, adjust and replace your errors, words, paragraphs or layouts by using this website, practice-typing.net.
You will learn how to layout paragraphs, memos, business letters, use the autocorrect feature, correct misspelt words, add words that you regularly use to your computer dictionary and much more.
What about using your fingers? Are you having problems hitting the right keys? This tends to slow you down. You can improve in this area by learning how to use your fingers correctly along with using the keyboard and the perfect sitting posture through some knowledge of ergonomics.
Choose the appropriate navigation buttons on the left that are appropriate for your corrections. You can also make use of the exercises, drills and games for practice. I assure you that it will make your job much easier and productive.
You can fill in your name and email address on this website, practice-typing.net to subscribe for monthly newsletters, e-zines and blogs on typing tips.
- Practice Typing About Me
- Why did I choose to build an online business in typing, you may ask? It's simple. I love typing. I always have this strong desire to assist those who are willing to learn typing whether it be using t
- practice typing contact us
- Practice typing contact us would like to hear your comments and views. Fill in the Contact Us Form and submit it to us.
- Typing Blog
- The Typing Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the practice-typing.net Web site. Subscribe here.
- Practice Typing Ergonomics
- Practice typing ergonomics can go a long way if a typist follows the guidelines given. It can improve her health as well as her performance at the workplace. Whether it be her posture or the movement
- Practice Typing For Beginners
- Practice typing for beginners is for you the newbies or for persons who will like to learn the correct way of using the keyboard. It will help you to use all four fingers on each hand
- Practice Typing With Index Finger
- Practice typing using your index finger for letters and numbers and letters that is located around those two fingers. It is better not to use them for other letters or numbers.
- Practice Typing Types Of Paragraphs
- Practice typing different types of paragraphs in order for you to choose the perfect formatting style of paragraph for the body of your document. Whether it be the left, indented, fully blocked, or ha
- Practice Typing Skills
- Practice typing skills is a must because every day more and more people are using computers. The computer saves energy, cuts costs, and inceases production.
- Practice Typing Using The Dictionary
- Practice typing using the dictionary so that you can learn much about a word and its various meanings.
- Practice Typing Words Misspelt
- Practice typing words missplet is best dealt with before preparing business correspondence. Words are too often misspelt, mainly through carelessness or haste sometimes ignorance. It will not improve
- Practice Typing Pairs of Words
- Practice typing pairs of words in order to know the difference between words that look alike or sound alike. For example do you know the difference between meter and metre. What can you do in order
- Practice Typing Speeds
- Practice typing speeds can help you to move your fingers faster and decrease errors. These tests can be timed, such as 1-minute, 2-minute etc. All you need to do is make a daily schedule where
- Practice Typing Business Letters
- When you practice typing business letters, learn the different styles of layout such as, fully and semi-blocked also indented style. People at times get mixed up with them. Know their differences a
- Practice Typing Envelopes
- Practice typing envelopes in accordance with the Post Office regulations. Learn the correct order of the address and the forms of address. Know the different types and sizes of envelopes.
- Practice Typing Business Memo Format
- Practice typing business memo format and you will be able to type all styles of memos. There is the blocked style with all headings on one side, there is also the two-column headings, etc. Memos
- Practice Typing Articles
- Practice typing articles such as stories, novels, theses, poems, plays, etc., is very simple. Attention should be given to all multi-page documents - consistency of layout is important.
- Practice Typing Simple Tables
- Practice typing simple tables. Can you design a table? Did you experience problems formatting the table? Well you are out for a surprise, because the tools you will learn to use can make it easier
- Practice Typing Meeting Minutes Format
- Practice typing meeting minutes format typewritten or handwritten. They are really record of events which took place at a meeting. It can be kept in a special minute’s book.
- Practice Typing Meeting Minutes Sample
- Practice typing meeting minutes sample. It is very simple and easy to follow. You can also save for future use.
- Practice Typing Manuscript Format
- Practice typing manuscript format helps you the typist to lay out assignments that are prepared by hand using your own style or as instructed by the writer. Do you know how you can to do so?
- Practice Typing Itineraries
- Practice typing itineraries is necessary for a typist or secretary to display for her employer inconnection with his arrangements of events when he goes away to conferences. It is important for her t
- Practice Typing Legal Documents
- Practice typing legal documents conists of rules that are necessary when typing documents such as will, deed, agreement, affidavit, etc. Traditional methods should be followed according to house style
- Practice Typing Printed Documents
- Practice typing can show you how to produce copies from your document. You will learn how to print only those pages you require. Observe how to use only the regular headings in the print dialog box.
- Practice Typing Using Word 2007
- Practice typing with Word 2007 . Have you ever used this window before? Do you understand how to move around and find the features? Where are the toolbars you may wonder? Read along wth me.
- Practice Typing Using Word 2003
- Practice typing using Word 2003 windows will help you to identify your surroundings and features so that you can use them quickly and produce quality tasks.
- Practice Typing And Typewriting
- Practice typing and typewriting means writing with the use of a typewriter. It is one of the oldest and best training skills a person can develop as a typist. Many persons find this method to be diffi
- Contribute to Typing
- Would you like to share your knowledge about typing? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.